PR News invites communicators to attend the webinar, “Real-Time Crisis Management Tactics to Keep Cool in the Hear of the Moment,” on Thursday, January 25 from 1:30-3:00 p.m. ET, to hear case study examples and learn how to set up the right assets, tactics and plans, ready to deploy at moment’s notice to survive a PR crisis.
Webinar speakers include:
- Errol Cockfield, Senior Vice President of Communications, MSNBC
- Elizabeth Estroff, SVP, Communications, ASPCA (American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals)
- Francesca Trainor Alt, EVP, Group Head of Crisis and Reputation Risk, Edelman
Webinar participants will learn how to:
- Keep consistent messaging across Facebook and Twitter while a narrative continues to develop
- Develop flexible creative assets that can be prepared before a crisis and adapted on the fly
- Use social listening tactics to get real-time information on your company’s reputation
- Develop ideas for creating social posts, emergency websites and other digital assets in anticipations of crisis
- Develop benchmarks to understand the severity of emerging conversations
- Measure social and traditional media channels to track the effectiveness of your work throughout a crisis.
In the age of live streaming, #MeToo and politically weaponized tweets, organizations need to be more proactive than ever to survive communications crises. This 90-minute webinar will equip participants with know-how to stay nimble in the heat of a crisis.
For more information and to sign up, click here.