Operates video cameras and related equipment in the production and editing of video
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operates video cameras, on location or in the studio, in the production of professional pre-recorded programming.
- Designs, transports, sets up, and operates production equipment, including audio and lighting equipment, for field and studio productions.
- Edit videos on computer using Adobe Premiere Pro CC.
Minimum Job Requirements
- High school diploma or GED; at least 1 year of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Completed degree(s) from an accredited institution that are above the minimum education requirement may be substituted for experience on a year-for-year basis.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Ability to operate, maintain, and troubleshoot audio and video equipment.
- Knowledge of professional audio and/or video tape editing and post-production procedures, techniques, and standards.
- Ability to effectively manage time and schedules.
- Ability to configure, operate and maintain studio and/or field audio, lighting and associated production equipment.
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro and Photoshop applications and procedures.
Conditions of Employment
- Project-by-Project Contractual with potential for full-time with right candidate