In this live video, Kurt explains the importance of keeping your Google business account updated, and how easy it is to do. In a future video, we’ll talk about how to recover your business page in case you have lost access to it.
Keep your business listing’s information up-to-date so customers can find you. Once you’re signed in to your account, you can edit information like hours, special hours, and photos from the Info menu on your listing.
Edit your Google My Business listing to ensure that your business information on Google is accurate and up-to-date. Change your address, hours, contact info, and photos to help potential customers find you and learn more about your business.
If you haven’t already, add or claim your business, then verify your business listing so it’s eligible to appear on Maps, Search, and other Google services. Your edits won’t appear live on Google until your listing is verified. To edit your business information on Google :
- Sign in to Google My Business on a Desktop Computer https://business.google.com
- Make sure you’re using card view. If you’re viewing your locations as a list instead of cards, switch to card view by clicking the cards icon on the right side above your locations.
- Choose the listing you’d like to manage.
- Click Info from the menu.
- Click the section that you want to change, then enter the new information in the box that appears. Click the X next to the section you’d like to delete to remove it.
– NOTE: It may take up to 60 days to delete information you’ve previously added. Information that is also publicly available or from other sources may not be removed.
– Business descriptions (editorial summaries or keywords from the web that appear next to your business) are not editable.