A small, rectangular slip of paper with advertising on one or both sides that is included along with other material in a mailing. For example, a #10 envelope with a letter or customer invoice might include a buckslip to call attention to another service offered by the letter-sender.
A common size for Buck Slips is 3-2/3″ x 8.5″ – or one-third of a standard letter size paper, cut in thirds.
Here, for our client Home Standards Inspection Services, we took the “buck slip” one step further to give the front side graphic elements from US currency. Studies have indicated that Americans pay more attention when they recognize “money.”
- Mobile Marketing People are on the go. Are they connected with you?
- Coffee Conversations An informal communication meeting for nonprofits over your favorite morning brew.
- Photography From headshots to panoramas, we can get that perfect shot!
- Blogs & Vlogs You have something to say - and folks want to hear it.
- E-Commerce Sites Are you selling online? Open your shop to the world!
- Voice Talent Looking for that perfect voice for your commercial spot - or voice mail?
- Email Campaigns Send your message directly into the inbox of waiting patrons.
- Floppy Disks They make great coasters.